FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Leslie: "Looks warm and cozy!"
- leanne: "style"
Belinda asked: Are these boots Waterproof?
- Leslie: "They are suede uppers, so I don't think it would be a good idea to get them soaked. A little water probably wouldn't hurt them, but they are not rain boots."
- Peggy: "No I sprayed them with shoe water repellant"
- Laralea: "No, they are not waterproof, but you can buy a waterproof spray from famous footwear (at least in store, I do not know about online). I sprayed mine and they do fine to avoid rain and splash spots. The boots are very warm, and totally cute, just don't use them to stomp through snow or super rainy days."
- Melissa: "No, but you could possibly treat them with some Scotch Guard to make them more resistant for when it rains etc."