FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- T: "Style and color"
- April: "I think these can be worn as dress boots"
- Diane L.: "prefer no zipper"
- SUSAN: "It came in the size I needed"
- pamela: "Christmas present for my daughter."
- suzanne: "My daughter picked these out."
- Debra: "for christmas gift"
- Pam: "Granddaughter request"
- Brandy: "Stylish and confortable"
- Nadine: "i liked look and price."
- Sharon: "Casual and dressy at the same time. Can wear to work and play."
- HEATHER: "I WANTED A GIFT FOR MY MOM AND THESE BOOTS TICKED ALL THE BOXES, MID CALF, BLACK AND THEIR FLATS. I CANT WAIT TO GIVE THEM TO HER FOR CHRISTMAS."
- Tressa: "I love White Mountain shoes so thought I would try a pair of their boots"
- Rita: "my daughter in-law wanted a comfortable boot with a low heel"
- K: "I love these boots! you can wear them with anything"
- Cindy: "Size"
- Jacqueline: "cute boot, looks versatile."
- Brenda: "Read the reviews. Tried them because they seem to fit smaller calf and will work for a casual boot."
- Elizabeth: "Purchased these for my teen. Likes the style and fit of the boot. Matches many of her school outfits. Very warm in the winter.If your feet are wide buy a bigger size Boots have very tight fit"
- Jana: "not gonna wear boots with heels anymore....back problems...so chose flat heel boots for this winter. Price was just right.."
- Sharon: "This is my second order for this style boot! My daughter loves it!"
- Karen: "Stylish!!"
- Sigalit: "stylish"
Fran asked: CAN THE BOOT BE ROLLED DOWN TO ADJUST HEIGHT?
- Lynn: "Slouched down not rolled"
- Michelle: "I wouldn't think they would look good, because they zip - normally zippers are too stiff to fold. Comfy and great boots though!"
stephanie asked: how do you measure the circumference of a boot ?
- Lynn: "I am not sure about the circumference however I did get these boots they were much cutier on paper, they look like fake leather and the to seems so pointy, I did keep them because of the price but I must admit I only wore a few times and went back to my cardie uggs."
- Michelle: "I bought these and have small calves - they fit great! What I would do is measure your calves approx. 5-6 inches from the knee - that is where these boots will fit. Great wearing and comfy!"
stephanie asked: does anyone know if you can folf down the top part of the shaft on these boots? and will they look okay ?
- Lynn: "No there is material inside the are only slouchable"
- Ellen: "Yes, it will look fine."
- Rachel: "I think you could probably fold it down, even though I've never done it. I don't believe there's any text or anything on the inside that would prevent you from doing it. I will say that if you do fold it they won't be as high - it would probably hit about at least 6 inches below the knee."
- Brenda: "Yes, you can fold down the upper part of the shaft. And it would look great folded down if it weren't for the writing (size, materials, etc) on the inside of the top part of the boot. I guess you could try putting black shoe polish to see if it covers up the writing. Too bad the makers of the boot did not think to put the writing elsewhere for those who wanted to fold down the top part of the shaft on these boots."