FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Mary: "because I thouht they would be comfortable, unfortunately I gained weight so they were too tight and uncomfortable.. But they were not sllip and that was great, just have to order the correct width."
- glenda: "need a good shoes for walking dora beautiful grand grsnd love dora"
- Kimberly: "for work"
- Linda: "Wanted to try new brand of slip resistant shoes for work. They appear to have the rounded toe I like and velcro closure."
- ELAINE: "9.5 WIDE IS A VERY HARD SIZE TO FIND. WIDES ARE USUALLY IN WHOLE SIZES."
- Myra A.: "This is to replace a now worn-out pair. I love Avia because of the good arch support. I like the color, and the slip-resistant feature. I have been wearing Avia shoes for more than 20 years."
- Sandie: "need the non skid for work"
George asked: Is this line of shoe slip resistant and skid resistant?
- Deborah: "the shoe box does day skid resistant but since they did not fit me, I cannot say for sure. sorry."
- Myra A.: "My experience has been that they are resistant in both instances."
- Carole: "I just purchased the female version of this shoe for my mom. We have been using this particular shoe as she is a fall risk and it is the best slip resistant shoe we have found for her. I highly reccomend it."
- Mary: "yes, it is very slip and skid resistant, but the inside isn't lined and if you order the wrong size, it will rub your little toes raw.. so be sure to order the correct size/width."
- Donna: "Yes!"
- penelope: "it seems to be stable on rainy surfaces"
- Andrea: "Yes it is, which I was not aware of when I purchased. I was pleasantly surprised by this feature and I've found it to be a very comfortable shoe."