FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Brian: "comfort"
- Justin: "I had a pair like these that lasted 10 years. I love the way they feel."
- john: "Best work boots I have ever owned!"
- Hasten: "For comfort and long wear"
- James: "awesome boot"
- Stephen: "I wear these boots for work and am on my feet most of the day. They are comfortable and give good support. I am ordering on line because I went to local famous footwear store, they didn't have my size and the salesperson told me they could not have them delivered to my house like previous times -I am a little disappointed in the service at the store. I won't be going back. I will be checking your website or Dr. Martens website next time"
- Jim: "Have had previous style. Lasted 8 years and finally the soles are getting thin. Can't beat Dr. Martens shoes."
- Joel: "I like the style & price"
- OSCAR: "GOOD WORK SHOES!"
- Ralf: "Comfy, like slippers straight out of the box. Wear like iron"
- Ryan: "These boots really are the best out there. I've had this type for 2+ years now and am only replacing because I end up wearing the sole down unevenly due to the way I walk. I would definitely recommend a good insole though as there isn't much padding on the bottom. Beyond that they're comfortable, stylish, and very durable."
- juan: "i like this shoes looks and they are very comfortable i used to have a pair before and they last forever thanks."
- Tom: "My husband wants to wear these while we are riding our motorcycle."
- Wendi: "These are work boots for my husband. He purchased the same ones before and they held up very well. And when I logged onto the site they were on sale plus I had a promo code and a rewards certificate so the price was great. Free shipping is a plus too."
- Kerry: "I buy these boots every 2 years. They are perfect for my feet."
- deborah: "well been looking for all day to no avail:( I so hope they fit per the conversion chart!"
Steve asked: I loved the look, feel and durability of my last pair of Doc Martens, BUT they had a sole that was very slippery, terrible traction, especially when cold. So much so that I'm hesitant to consider another pair, esp. workboots, as these soles look identical to my previous dress shoe (maybe all Docs use the same looking sole). I have read the reviews and a couple have stated good traction, but haven't read a reference to cold yet. Thoughts? Anyone else have similar issues with terrible traction with these soles?
- Heather Marie: "Bought these for my husband. He works outside. He really likes these shoes. He wears them until they split. Literally. He didn't seem to have traction issues. Not until they were really worn. He mentioned loss of support more than anything. But like I said, he wears them outside to work and wears them out."
tim asked: can I order them in size 12 ?
- Emily (staff): "We would be happy to notify you when stock in this item becomes available. To request an email notification, please follow the steps below: - Visit the item detail page of the desired style. - Click the "Don't See Your Size" link located next to "Add To Cart " button. - Enter your email address and the desired size in the pop up window that appears. - Click "Notify Me". Please note that this feature does not guarantee that stock will become available at a later date or that it is offered in the size featured in the "select size" drop down menu. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"