FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- A: "My son wears orthotics, and new balance run wide. Wish they came in leather."
- S: "Style"
- Cathy: "These were a great price and they have held up."
- Renee: "color, comfort, durability,price and name brand"
- CHRISTINE: "Great sneaker for boys"
- D: "my son needs a size in wide and he liked these"
Dominique asked: my son needs some wide shoes that his braces can fit into he is originally without the brace in an 11 so my question is will these shoes fit well with braces?
- Anna: "They are wide but I'm not sure if they are wide enough for a brace. If his foot is thinner than maybe yes. "
- Janet L: "My son has wide feet & I've found this style of New Balance to be the wides I have bought. They have a generous amount of width. "
- tracey: "i think they will work great "
- Cherie: "Your question is not real clear. These shoes are wide. You may have to just buy and try them on to see if these will work in your situation. Famous Footwear is real good about doing returns if they don't work out."
- Pamaler: "These shoes are wider than other shoes. I bought them due to my son hi instep and thick feet. We wear the same size shoes, but these are too big for me. I hope that help. Also, my brother wore braces when we were younger, all my mom bought him was new balance shoes. They strecth well, i would recommend them but Im not sure about the size "
- Liat: "My son wears 3.5 so I cannot really advise about size 11. These are, however, very good shoes in general. Wide, durable, comfortable. By far our favorite brand and style."
- Nicole: "I would say yes but not sure. The good thing is you can return to a famouse footwear store(you dont have to mail them back) if they dont work."
- Holly: "I think this shoes should work for you. My daughter had one point had to have braces as well, so I believe these will work. My son loves these shoes and they are very durable and still looking good. Best of Luck"