FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kimberly: "Like the styling (mesh) and velcro closure."
- Jennifer: "the colors and they look soft for my toddler. plus easy to put on"
- Christina: "liked the color"
- Mike: "Super cute and looked easy to get on my son and possibly even something he can get on himself. New Balance is found to be the best brand by both my wife and I , so why not get it for our son as well!"
Shelly asked: On the internet the color looks purple. Are these for a boy or girl?
- Pam: "They are for a boy, we bought them for my grandson. They are more of a blue and dont look at all like girls shoes."
- hannah: "Boy they are a blue color"
- Nanette: "The picture does look purple but they're blue. I bought them for my 1 1/2 year old son. They are very cute and he always wants to wear them. "
- Natalie: "This is a boys shoe. The color is blue, though it does look purple online."
- Anne: "These are for a boy. The color is actually blue even though it doesn't look like it online. I bought them for my son and they are not girly at all. Hope that helps!"
- Justin: "For boys, they are blue."
- Miranda: "They're most definitely blue. I bought them for my 2 year old son and we love them!!"
- Drazen: "For a boy in blue. I believe that they also come in pink for a girl. The shoes are very nice, light. Our boy loves them."
- Jenna: "Blue and they run alittle big"
- Holly: "They really are royal/navy blue. They are listed as boys shoes but would be fine for a boy or girl."
- Rebeca: "They do look purple in the picture,but they are a beautiful blue. These shoes are very nice for boys."