FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jana: "Leavher. Looks better to wear to work."
- Angela: "previously have bought this"
- Sushma: "They are comfortable and true to size."
- Sandra: "By the description, shoe images and reviews it fit what I was looking for in a black woman's walking shoe. The customer rating was very high for comfort and good fit."
- CAROL: "NEED BLACK SHOES FOR WORK"
- Kevin: "for work YO!"
- Brenda: "This was the least expensive site for the shoe I wanted. Thank you."
- Patricia: "i like theses shoes for work"
- Tavita: "For nursing school"
- Brenda: "All reviews were positive and have used NB for years and always happy with this brand of shoe"
- Deborah L.: "These shoes met the needs of my daughter, who has a very narrow foot and required all-black athletic shoes for her school uniform. They were cheaper than other such shoes."
- Ada: "New Balance walking shoes recommended for foot condition"
- patricia: "reviews are what swayed me on this shoe hope all you people are right!!"
- Sue: "school uniform"
- Susan: "foot doctor recommented this brand."
- Sherice: "They're New Balance, black, tie shoes. Need I say more?"
Joe asked: How wide is d in this shoe? Need a 4e
- barbara: "I use a wide very comfortale"
- Mary: "Sorry Joe. I can't help you. I have a narrow foot and I bought a AA width. But it seems to be a very roomy shoe. It was not as snug as other NB narrow shoes."