FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Brian: "Comfort. Last."
- A: "They come in extra wide for my husband who has very wide feet and they look stylish at the same time."
- wei: "My brother highly recommended"
- D: "My son needs a very supportive shoe and Famous Footwear was offering 30% off."
- Enrique: "supposed to be a great shoe"
- Cheng: "Good shoes"
- stephen: "Great Shoe, durable and comfortable."
- Travis: "These are very comfortable shoes for running. That said, the soles wear out VERY quickly (around three months for me). Not a good buy due to this durability issue, but the fact that they are so comfortable makes them almost impossible to live without once you have worn them for awhile."
- Jason: "Wanted a very comfortable walking shoe. This definitely fits that category."
Neil asked: Are the New Balance 990 Made in the US?
- Young Gui: "Yes"
- JOHN: "Yes they are. Nice Shoes!"
- Laura: "YES, THANK GOD SOMETHING IS STILL MADE IN THIS COUNTRY !!!"
- Travis: "Hi Neil--yes, they're made in a factory outside of Boston, by American employees who put a lot of pride into the product."
- Carlos: "Yes they are made in the USA, its actually written on the sneaker."
- michael: "Yes"
- Joel: "As far as I know they are made in t USA"
- Matthew: "Yes"
- Gaurav: "Yes. It says that very proudly even on the shoes. "
joe asked: Does this product is the 990v3 or just 990? thanks!
- joe: "Thank you Joel, Walter an Hyun for your answers!"
- HYUN MUN: "990"
- Walter: "990v3"
- Joel: "it's the 990 navy blue shoe. a fantastic shoe that feel great"