FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Gregg: "My husband had these before and loved them. Needed a new pair. WOuld buy again"
- Ronald: "They are comfortable and lightweight"
- ray: "These hug my feet. They "go with me"/"wrap around" my feet. They are light and do not drag. The Wolverine below is also good, but they don't wrap around my feet as well, and they "drag"/slow me down a bit. Bottom line: I can and do hike for miles with the Columbias, whereas I cannot hike with the Wolverines."
- Joy: "These hiking boots were purchased for my son for hiking with his Boy Scout Troop after my husband purchased his pair 6 months ago for working his landscaping business. He says they are comfortable and the most durable shoes he's ever purchased."
- Peter: "Iam in boots all day. My brother said he loves his."
- Jeremy: "I already owned a pair and loved them so I got another pair."
- J: "Without question the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned."
- JoAnne: "bought these last year and loved them wore them out so am buying two pair"
- Mariette: "on sale, style, size selection"
Dr. asked: I love this shoe but it has developed an unpleasant odor. I have never had this problem with any other shoe that I have worn, includng gym shoes, walking shoes, and dress shoes. Any idea what might have happened with these shoes.? Also any idea regarding how I can get rid of the odor?
- Robert: "possible didn't dry could be mold. nothing can be done to fix."
- Frank: "I have not experienced any type of odor problems with these shoes. I love the fact that they are lightweight not bulky, feet kept warm not sweaty, excellent traction on ice or snow, very comfortable."
- Tiffany: "Not sure what is causing the odor, however I would suggest putting them out in the direct sunlight for several days with the tongue pulled up and out, this may help get rid of the odor."
- Tracy: "This is my second pair and I have same problem. Love the shoe but the odor starts quickly and is very unpleasant liike a cat peed in the shoes. No idea how to fix this. Gold bond powder hasn't helped"