FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Susan asked: I NEED A GOOD SUPPORTIVE SANDAL FOR A BAD BACK?
- Staci: "Susan, I think that this would definitely be helpful. I had purchased this sandal because I was having pain in my heel. The support provided has made a major improvement and my heels have been pain free for a while now."
- Suzanne: "Hi, I will tell you this, they are comfortable and wear well, however they squished down faster than other sandals that I've had. I did wear them a lot, but I have other sandals that have not flattened anywhere near as fast as these did. Fit-Flop is an expensive one but they are truly worth the money. Not sure where you can buy them other than online. I buy Skechers and they haven't flattened as fast. It wasn't just few months, but I bought them in Sept, wore them until the cold weather came and I had to stop wearing sandals, started again in early spring as soon as it was warm enough and shortly thereafter I noticed how flattened they had gotten. NB needs to put some more support in them or something. Now they didn't flatten completely, but more than I liked. hope this helps. :)"
- Sandi: "I don't know if it will help you back but It keeps my knees and hips from hurting. I where them to work."
- Mary: "I have very bad knees and these sandles are the only shoes i can walk in. absorb all the shock and are very comfortable. just make sure you order the ones with the upper stitched into the sole. the first ones produced had the upper glued to the side of the sole and they gave way."
- Kathy: "These sandals have plenty of sole and support. They are a much better choice than an ordinary flip-flop"
- Patty: "This were prescribed by my foot doctor because I have arthritis in both feet and they really help me for walking. I assume they would be good support for the back as well. Good luck,."
- Donna: "These shoes are very comfortable and have good support. I own these in black and brown and would highly recommend them!"