FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kathy: "They are the most comfortable work shoes ever."
- J: "Reviews said shoe was very comfortable. I am a server and am on my feet all day."
- M: "Comfort"
- B: "I needed a comfortable shoe for work. I am on my feet for twelve hour shifts and moving all the time."
- coretta: "I am a nurse that wants reasonably priced shoes. I have had danskos before but they would slip off often so I got rid of them"
- Mary: "Not as comfortable as I thought they would be."
- Noi: "Looks comfortable!"
- Linda: "They were recommended by a co-worker"
- YVONNE: "Have always found Sketcher's to be a great fit and great value. Spend many hours at work on my feet the whole time and they have proven to be great for work!"
- Janet: "For my daughter for work. She had puchased a pair in Midland Mi just like them and they need to be replaced."
- Lisa: "I work as a manager in a big box retailer and am on my feet most of the day. I need a shoe that looks professional and still provides comfort and support."
- theresa: "i just recently had back surgery and i also work in retail and i needed a comfortable shoe being that i be on my feet all the time"
- Michelle: "Need new work shoes."
- Karen: "Sketchers is great quality, comfortable and last a long time."
Carol asked: What is the heel height of this shoe?
- LILY: "Sorry, I do not know. I returned this to Famous Footwear because it was way too big though I ordered my regular size."
- kim: "1 1/2 inches"
- maggie: "approx. 2" - not too high and definitely not flat."
- Laurie: "It's about 1 1/2 in to 2 in"