FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Yvonne: "I needed a casual sandal in brown, and these look like they'll be comfortable."
- Shirley: "Comfort"
- Anne: "comfort"
- Lynn: "Color, comfort and availability."
- M: "Looks comfortable"
- Pamela: "color and they are cute"
- Barbara: "I was looking for a sandal that would offer good support and still be cute. I'm on my feet all day at work. I've always liked Skechers shoes."
- Rachel: "Love Sketchers and glad to find a brown pair."
- Mary Ann: "cute shoe and can count on Sketcher for comfort!"
- Lauren: "I loved the Reggae Soundstage, so I wanted to try this style."
- Cathleen: "good arch support & nice looking for dress"
- Lee: "Know the sole of this shoe (Raggae) is incredible for my high arch. Looking forward to this new style"
- Jeanne: "Extremely comfortable pair of sandels"
- Sandra: "Just simply looking for comfort on my feet...."
Cynthia asked: I usually wear an 8 1/2. Do you suggest I go up or down in these since they are not in half sizes?
- Debbi: "I would defintely order a size up. They run a little small."
- Cindy: "No clue-I am sending them back, very disappointed. Why can't they carry wide widths in half sizes?"
- Shelley: "I would go up a half size."
- Lauren: "I would try the 8. I am a true 8 and there's still a bit of room. It seems like it is an 8-1/2, but the 7 was too small for me."