FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Amreen: "Needed work shoes for my mom. Did research and read the description on the shoes. Sounded like the item I was looking for so I went ahead and purchased them to try them out."
Pam asked: Are these shoes slip resistant and waterproof?
- Kathleen Guthrie: "yes very much so I wear them daily at work. They are extremely light, comfortable and my feet don't hurt standing for 6 plus hours a day."
- Penny: "They are slip resistant, and I do think pretty waterproof. I wore them for about a month though, the heels on the inside wore out very quickly and they didn't provide me with the comfort i needed, being on my feet all day. Then again, I also think I was wearing a 1/2 size too small. Hope this helps!"
- Alice: "Yes absolutely!!"
- Michelle: "They are definitely slip resistant! I don't get them very wet at work so I don't know about waterproof. They are leather uppers so I imaging you can get the waterproof spray for them and do it your self."
- Dean: "They are definitely slip resistant and are great and comfortable. In a way I guess they are waterproof but if you drop a lot of water on them it will still go through the tongue area of the shoe. They Skechers brand are more durable and longer lasting then the cheaper brands you can buy at Walmart. Hope this helps. "
- Stephanee: "Definitely slip resistant. WaterPROOF, I'm not positive how they would be in extremely wet conditions but I have spilled on my feet (as bartender/ server) and I've always stayed dry. From a retail point of view (my other job), you may want to use a water repellent spray on them if you will be in standing water or someplace such as the dish area in a restaurant kitchen, if only to keep the outside of the shoe from becoming wet and heavy (even if your foot is still dry)."
- Emily: "Yes these are slip resistant and waterproof. The only thing that I would do differently is order the next size up. I am a 6.5 and that is what I bought. I thought they were a little snug. So next time I would get a size 7. They are wonderful in my line of work. I am a cook in a very busy production and these hold up very nicely. Thanks again."
- Lisa: "Yes they are and I they are comfortable too."
angela asked: are these sneakers available in store?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, To locate a certain style, simply visit the item of interest on our website then follow these instructions: 1. Locate the grey Find it at a Famous Footwear store button (appears on every shoe page - just under the add the cart button) 2. Enter your zip code 3. Call the most convenient store listed, confirm that your shoes are in stock, and put them on hold. Thank you, Famousfootwear.com"