FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kathleen: "For work."
- Heather: "I have owned these shoes before and they are so comfortable!"
- James: "This seemed like the next best choice since I couldn't order the Shape-Ups due to them not having my size."
- Jane: "At my job I need slip resistant shoes because of water on floor in certain areas."
- Shannon: "Love Skechers work shoes and with my coupons couldn't bet the price"
- Laura: "I like the comfort of Skechers especially for working at a Casino and doing a lot of walking. They are durable and work great on wet & greasy floors."
- Cheryl: "they are great for my type of work"
- Karen: "I was looking for a safe, slip resistant, protective shoe. I'm hoping this is it!"
- Joie: "still sporty and casual for work"
- Tomas: "For a friend, needed new work shoes."
- Lori: "Got them for work"
vero asked: how big is the shoe heel?
- Laura: "The heel height wise may boost you up about 3/4' and it is thick and well cushioned and width wise for the heel is a little broader than a regular pair of running shoes. The back part of the shoe heel sits a little above the back part of your heel. I work at a local casino and on my feel all day long. I got a 1/2 size larger because of walking all day and for extra room. I just wear a thicker sock. These are the most comfortable work shoes that I have bought in a longtime. One of my team members went and bought a pair after she asked me about them. She likes them as well. I hope this helps."
- Lisa: "The heel of the shoe is just as big as any other sketcher shoe and are very durable and comfortable. I wore mine for almost a year before buying new ones. Would highly recommend this shoe."
- Janel: "not very big. couple inches. very comfortable shoes for being on you feet all day."
Katie asked: what type of safety toe does this shoe have? Steel toe or alloy toe, ect.
- Tracey: "no steel toe"
- Karen: "It is not steel toed. It is a standard sneaker-style toe."
- Michelle: "Sneaker toe...no steel toe"
- Jean: "These do not have any safety toe. They are slip resistant"
Julie asked: I work in a restaurant. I need shoes that will not slip on greasy or wet floors. Slip resistant sometimes are not the same as none slip. Is this shoe designed for restaurant work?
- Darla: "I am in a machine shop with a lot of oil. They are great. Not slip proof but can definitely recommend. "
- MARY: "I really liked mine I did not work in a kitchen but feel it would work"
- Karen: "I do not work in a restaurant so I cannot say for sure. I do wear these on slippery surfaces and have never slipped while wearing them."
- Michelle: "These have been great as far as not sliding! I work in an Italian restaurant and it is often greasy and wet at the same time -- I am cautious still but feel pretty secure in these. Pretty sure the tops will wear out before they start sliding."
- Jan: "Julie, I wore these shoes without incident in a school cafeteria with tile floors and a classroom with carpet. They gripped well for my purposes and provided comfort and support throughout long days on my feet."
- Sharon: "yes. I work in food service too. wear them all the time."
- Paula: "These Shoes Are Great For Working In A restaurant. I Work With Fryers And Have Never Slipped. They Are Also great On Soapy Floors. These Are By Far The Best Non Slip Shoes I've Ever Worn."
- David: "I have two different styles of skechers work and they are very good for working around spills.I'm on my feet 8 hours ,lots of wet floors,spills.(nursing home).You will be happy with any skechers work."
- Stephanee: "I'm a server & bartender and I'm the only one who doesn't slip behind the bar, at dish or the expo line. I love these shoes. Definitely recommend."