FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Luella: "WORK COMFORT"
- Christine: "For work"
- Susan: "work 15 hr shifts great for feet and thanks for the saving"
- Sheila A: "i need to have a sturdy shoe for work and these have always worked well for me."
- T: "comfort and style."
- Dani: "Previous purchase"
- Janis: "worn them before"
- Darla: "Fit & Comfort"
- Linda: "I wear these for work, needed a new pair after 6 years...LOVE them!!!!"
- Mark: "Look and comfort"
- Carol: "needed work shoes"
- Julio: "for m mom"
Katie asked: what type of safety toe does this shoe have? Steel toe or alloy toe, ect.
- Tracey: "no steel toe"
- Karen: "It is not steel toed. It is a standard sneaker-style toe."
- Michelle: "Sneaker toe...no steel toe"
- Jean: "These do not have any safety toe. They are slip resistant"
Julie asked: I work in a restaurant. I need shoes that will not slip on greasy or wet floors. Slip resistant sometimes are not the same as none slip. Is this shoe designed for restaurant work?
- Darla: "I am in a machine shop with a lot of oil. They are great. Not slip proof but can definitely recommend. "
- MARY: "I really liked mine I did not work in a kitchen but feel it would work"
- Karen: "I do not work in a restaurant so I cannot say for sure. I do wear these on slippery surfaces and have never slipped while wearing them."
- Michelle: "These have been great as far as not sliding! I work in an Italian restaurant and it is often greasy and wet at the same time -- I am cautious still but feel pretty secure in these. Pretty sure the tops will wear out before they start sliding."
- Jan: "Julie, I wore these shoes without incident in a school cafeteria with tile floors and a classroom with carpet. They gripped well for my purposes and provided comfort and support throughout long days on my feet."
- Sharon: "yes. I work in food service too. wear them all the time."
- Paula: "These Shoes Are Great For Working In A restaurant. I Work With Fryers And Have Never Slipped. They Are Also great On Soapy Floors. These Are By Far The Best Non Slip Shoes I've Ever Worn."
- David: "I have two different styles of skechers work and they are very good for working around spills.I'm on my feet 8 hours ,lots of wet floors,spills.(nursing home).You will be happy with any skechers work."
- Stephanee: "I'm a server & bartender and I'm the only one who doesn't slip behind the bar, at dish or the expo line. I love these shoes. Definitely recommend."