FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kathy: "I love Skechers products!!"
- Elizabeth: "cool boot"
- Renee: "needed tall dress boots"
- Rose: "returned, not as expected"
- Gail L: "Color looks good"
- Judy: "Looked nice. comfortable and know that Skechers is a reliable brand."
- Ann: "My husband liked them."
- Brenda: "Good sole to hold up to the winter snow"
- teresa: "good price and it was what i was looking for"
Jennifer asked: I have plantar fasciitis, how supportive is this boot? Does it have good arch support? Is the insole removable?
- Lia: "No, not really. But the boots are very roomy if your feet are narrow, or are thinner, there is plenty of room to add orthotics..."
- Susan: "I think they are comfortable, but the arch support is not anything special. I wear them all day and do a good amount of walking without any discomfort."
- Shannon: "I love these boots. The insole is not removable. I don't have any support issues with these boots. They are comfortable and look great."
- Annette: "There does not seem to have arch support, they are comfortable to wear. Not sure if the insole is removalbe, have not had any problems with insole moving, so my guess is no."
traci asked: what is the calf circumference of this boot?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Traci, The shaft height measures 15 1/2" and the circumference measures 16 1/2". Thank you, Emily"
Michelle asked: What is the calf circumference? I have muscular calves.
- Emily (staff): "Hi Michelle, The shaft height measures 15 1/2" circumference measures 16 1/2". Thank you, Emily"