FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Vanessa: "similare to the ones I have that are worn out. hope this fits and look good as the one I wore out"
- Maegan: "My job requires me to be on my feet all day (nurse assistant), and I've always had a positive experience with Nike shoes, so these were my go-to!"
- cheryl: "these are the ones i always wear for walking because i walk on pavement and grass."
- Lea Rose: "my first time to pick out these so hoping I will enjoy these sneakers"
- Debbie: "I work on my feet 10-12 hours EVERYDAY from May thru Sept. at our soft ice cream shop. This is the ONLY shoe that I can wear and NOT have sore feet or tired legs at the end of each night ! I get 1 or 2 pair each season."
- Denise: "Saw them in store and like them but didn't have my size. So I ordered these to see if they fit right."
- Bonnie: "I have worn these in the past for nursing jobs and they are the most comfortable and light weight shoe I have ever worn."
- Betty: "I am looking for comfortable walking shoe"
- CINDY LEA: "They are very comfortable and the color I need for work. Plus being on sale truly helped sell them also."
- Viviana: "I need white shoes for work."
K asked: Would this shoe be a good purchase for someone who is in a profession that does a lot on their feet such as nursing?
Brenda asked: I usually wear a 4 1/2 in a ladies shoe but sometimes Nike run a little small which I hope is the case for these shoes so I can get away with a size five. Do they run a little small?
Wendy asked: How tall in inches is the heel? I have tarsel tunnel syndrome so I have to have a taller heel.
Evie asked: Are these suitable for walking?