FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Paula: "needed new boots and this was what I was looking for"
- Benita: "Great shoes for vacation in Alaska!"
- Theresa: "THESE ARE VERY COMFORTABLE"
- Cy: "Have been looking for a boot that is slip proof, looks ok and the review said true to size."
- Dawn M: "Need boots for my niece"
- jennifer: "to walk into work from the parking lot"
- J: "needed for working outside. Love Sketchers!"
- Corinne M: "I choose these boots for walking long distance in snowy weather."
- Michael: "What she wanted"
- Rozetta: "they look warm and comfortable."
- K: "I love Sketchers, thought I would try their boots since I need new ones."
- Heather: "Getting ready for winter and love the feel and support of Skechers."
- stephen: "brand"
barbara asked: are thesr boots good for power walking? are they a lighter weight boot.
- Yvonne: "How are these boots on your feet for working outside all day? I am a security guard and in all types of weather so I need them for warmth but also for comfort. Yvonne M"
- Lisa: "yes they are light weight and they are great for walking. They are nice for the colder weather they keep your feet warm and dry. They are very very comfortable. I wear them in place of boots in the winter. I love these shoes."
- Theresa: "I don't know about power walking, but they are pretty light and have kind of a bounce in the sole. In fact, they were my preferred footwear for a few days when I had a problem with foot pain in my heel."
- Jacqueline: "Not for exercise, health, or fitness use. The label on the boot box even points this out. Once you get them on your feet, you'll know this is true. They are, however, excellent for cold/wet weather (like an insulated "duck boot")."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Barbara, I'm unsure of their actual weight. I do think they could work for power walking, since they are tone up shoes. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"