FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Wendy asked: I ahve bought other boat shoes that are sized to wear over bare feet. I prefer to wear socks. Are these shoes roomy enough to wear socks with them?
- Neva: "Yes, roomy enough for socks."
- Kelly: "these shoes are really comfortable whatever you wear them with, socks or no socks."
- Jo-Ann: "i ordered the shoe online and I found that the shoe was too small and looked worn. I went to the store in Port Chester, NY to return the shoes and the sales ladyagreed and said that they were worn and refuse to take them back. I had to spend additional monies to mail them back to theonline warehouse site in order to get a refund. As a result, I never do business with Famous Footwear. I don't have time for shananigans and irregular merchandise."
- Karen: "I do not wear socks with these, however they do stretch a bit and I have put inner soles in them so I would say maybe a light weight pair of socks would work depending upon how narrow or wide your foot is. Love these shoes!!!"
- Deanna: "Yes, my daughter wears these in black with her school uniform. They are required to wear cable knit knee socks. My daughter loves these shoes."
- VIKTORIYA: "DO NOT THINK SO. IN THIS CASE YOU SHOULD BUY LARGER SHOES MAY BE. I USE TO WEAR THEM BEAR FOOT,FEETS PERFECTLY."
- Jessica: "I wore no-show really thin socks under these that we're thin, and it worked great for me. If they are thicker, athletic type socks, you may have to size up. The leather does stretch to your feet, but keeps overall shape well."
- CHRISTINE: "I wear light trouser socks or nylons with mine, and they fit fine. I have tried them with thicker socks and they are very snug. They have definitely been a great shoe, I would buy again."