FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Ann Marie: "Most reviews fit what I was wanting- low heel and comfortable fit. Liked the enclosed structure design for stability. We'll see if it feels good on my feet!"
- Dinah: "because of the positive reviews, i need a comfortable shoe for my wedding"
Mary asked: Do you do the dyeing of the shoes?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Mary, We do not dye shoes here at Famous Footwear. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you, Emily"
Katarzyna asked: I have question about right size. I was measured my left foot and look like is 7,5 size, when I measured my right foot was almost 8 size. Which size I should buy? And another question is about wide width, my feet extend the black lines but not much just a little bit , should I buy wide width or medium ?
- Alice: "Your right foot usually is largest so go with 8 med. I wear a half size also n go with larger size for right foot, if left is a little large add an incert"
- Tiffany: "If you usually buy wide width shoes then you should get wide but if not I think they will fit fine. I would get a size 8 so they fit both feet. They are very true to size so stick with size and width you normally buy. I hope this helps."