FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Michele: "These shoes would match perfectly with my my that I am wearing to my son's wedding."
- MARION: "I NEEDED VERY DRESSY SHOES FOR MY GRANDSON'S WEDDING AND THESE FIT THE BILL."
- joanne: "color, style, wide width"
- Debra: "i loved the look of the shoe and its in a wide width"
- Pearl: "it matches perfectly with my evening dress:)!!!"
- karen: "grandmother shoe for wedding"
- Samantha: "It looks like a nice stylish evening shoe."
Germana asked: I find that this shoe on my size is only available on M or 2W Xtra width. Can you give more guidance to which measurements these widths correspond to, either in inches or in milimeters?
- Tiffany (staff): "Hello, Women's Width Chart 4A = Super Slim, SS 3A = Slim, S 2A = Narrow, N B = Medium, M C = Wide, W D =Wide,W E = Double Wide, WW 3E = Triple Wide, WWW Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"