FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Dawn: "Matched my dress. Trust Famous Footwear for fit and products."
- Julianne: "I chose this style because the toe was closed."
- SUSAN: "I was looking high and low for the perfect closed toe dress shoe in a wide size and also in silver. Not easy let me tell you. I happened to find these and wow they are exactly what I wanted. Not too high of a heal and not too low. Perfect in all ways. The additional bling makes it a real classy shoe."
- Janet: "For my daughters wedding and for the low heel"
- Neva: "because of the close toe and they come in a variety of widths and a medium sized heel. very pretty dress shoe"
- K: "Had my size and I like the style. FF has good selection"
- Carol: "Hope they will go great with my mother of the bride dress!!!"
- Joan: "I am a hard to fit size and am hoping these shoes fit"
- Laura: "It's for my daughters wedding."
- Alberta: "This shoe is for my Mom. She needed a silver shoe for a wedding."
- Maria: "Needed a dyable dress shoe with a low, ample heel in a C width, closed toe. It met all my needs perfectly."
- DORIS: "I WAS LOOKING FOR A CLOSE TOE SLINGBACK 1" DRESSY SHOE, BUT COULD NOT FIND ONE, ALTHOUGH THE HEEL IS 2" I LIKE THE STYLE OF THE SHOE, I HOPE AN ALTERATION WONT BE A PROBLEM."
- Patricia: "Like them for a wedding I am going to"
Germana asked: I find that this shoe on my size is only available on M or 2W Xtra width. Can you give more guidance to which measurements these widths correspond to, either in inches or in milimeters?
- Tiffany (staff): "Hello, Women's Width Chart 4A = Super Slim, SS 3A = Slim, S 2A = Narrow, N B = Medium, M C = Wide, W D =Wide,W E = Double Wide, WW 3E = Triple Wide, WWW Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"