FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- J: "I'm getting married, and these shoes remind me of the shoes from the movie, "Marie Antoinette"! Absolutely gorgeous!!"
- Dana: "I need a white low heel in wide for my wedding. I'm going to try these."
Ofelia asked: I want to know if I can order this shoes already dyed or do I have to take them somewhere to get them dyed?
- Debra: "You have to send them out to be dyed I believe famous footwear has a place to send them you would have to go into a store and ask. D"
- Louise: "They come white...you need to take them somewhere to have them dyed. Cost me an additional $22.00 here in the Detroit, MI area."
- Susan: "I bought the shoes in white and took them to a local shoe shop to get them dyed. I brought them a fabric swatch and then selected from several color options so I knew exactly what I was getting. I believe the shoes come with a form so you can send them back for dying with a fabric swatch or whatever you need to show the color you want. Because of the unusual color of the dress I was matching the shoes to, I wanted a bit more control over the dyeing."
Robin asked: Can this be returned at a local store if it doesn't fit?