FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Nicole: "Son liked the shoe"
- Joy: "Very stylish"
- M: "Due to my son's awkward size for his age and combination of slim/wide contouring of his feet, this shoe fits him perfectly and comfortably. Additionally, this shoe is lightweight allowing better mobility for an active 7 year old."
- T: "My son has wide feet and New Balance makes a great shoe in wide styles that still look "cool" like some of the more popular brands"
- Jennifer: "They're very stylish and durable. However, they seem to be running rather large. I bought these for my son, who is a 7W, but I was able to fit my size 10 (womens) into them."
- N: "MY SON PICKED THEM"
- Jennifer: "good fit for narrow feet"
- Karla: "You are the only shoes that come in wide width and the quality."
Ruby asked: Are these lace up or not?
- lauren: "Yes it is."
- Shelley: "Yes, they are lace up."
- Mandi: "Yes they are lace up"
- Erin: "Yes they are lace ups. They do run bigger. I bought a pair of 6.5 in Nike and this pair in 6.5 and these were bigger by probably 1/2 size. They are very light weight and feel great."