FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Erin: "only shoe son can wear"
Janell asked: Does this shoe have a deep box toe?
- Steve: "Yes, the New Balance Men's 608V3 (White/Navy) has a deep toe box and a very comfortable shoe."
- Barbara: "I ordered this sneaker for my husband - he goes up a half a size in sneakers than dress shoes which give him wiggle room for his toes and sweat socks. He said the depth of the toe box is average - he can move his toes - these are not tight. He wears an 11.5D - long tapered foot. Hope this is helpful."
- Beth A: "I believe so. My husband likes them and he needs lots of room for his toes. I will be getting another pair soon."
- James: "Best I can tell - yes."
- Naomi: "Yes I bought these for my son who is a special needs boy who wears a size 11 4E shoe he has very wide feet and is heavier then the average 10 year old. He liked them right away no complaints from day one they fit great!"
- Gary: "Bigger than a Nike for sure. NB is the widest of the wide made sneakers."
- steve: "I don't really know what you mean by a deep box toe, but I will say that I have had other new balance 608 that were wider in the toes than this current pair and I don't know if it was an error or if they changed, My pinkie toe is very cramped in this current pair. Hope I answered your question"
- Dennis: "In my opinion it does. It is similar to any other NB shoe that I have purchased. It has enough room that my toes don't feel crammed and can freely move. "