FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Carla asked: Has anyone had trouble with the velcro not sticking? I bought a pair of Danskos and had to have the velcro replaced by a buckle because it wouldn't stick when I was walking.
- S: "I do not know. Have not worn them yet. sorry."
Deborah asked: Is the bottom stiff or flexible? I have big toe joint problem and need stiff sole
- Denise: "It has a little give, but it isn't super flexible. "
- Jane: "The bottom is quite stiff. Because of foot reconstruction surgery, I am required to wear a shoe that is firm on the bottom so that it doesn't give when you grasp and twist the shoe. I have been quite happy with the couple pairs of Propet sandals that I own."
- Debra: "I returned these shoes because my orthotic insoles did not fit well in them. Sorry, but I cannot recall how flexible the sole was."
- judith: "The sole of this gorgeous, comfortable sandal is firm,sturdy,stiff--so don,t hesitate--buy now!! Your feet & you will be happy!!! Cheers!!!"