FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- D: "I just ordered these shoes based on the feed back of other customers regarding the fit and quality of this brand. Especially customers how have ordered this brand more than one time. Hoping for a good result as well."
- mona: "This shoe was recommended by the Jazzercise instructor. Several women in this class wear the Ryka Synergy shoe and said it is this best shoe for this activity."
- Kathy: "love the way they fit and stunning to look at"
- Kristine: "I choose these because I need them for jazzercise."
Susan asked: I have a very wide instep, does this shoe run wider? Just starting to workout, want to do the treadmill and strenth training and want to try Zumba classes, is this the shoe for that?
- Jennifer: "After reading that this shoe is one of the top recommended shoe for aerobics and Jazzercise, I clear I want to order this shoe, I'm just not clear whether to order the size I usually wear, which is a 9 1/2 or to order a 10. I've been told that certain Ryka's need to be ordered a 1/2 size larger than one normally wears. What do you suggest for the Ryka synergy?"
- Mary: "I too have a wide foot and difficulty finding shoes that fit properly. These have worked well for me. My foot never feels squeezed. Good luck!"
- Helena: "I use these for Zumba and the gym. The front part of the shoe is actually a little too wide for me. I don't normally wear a wide shoe, so they may be perfect for you."
- Jenny: "I also have a wide instep and these shoes fit great. I have been using them for my Zumba classes and they have been perfect. Before, I was using a pair of running shoes and my left hip started to bother me. As soon as I changed to these shoes, the pain went away. Obviously I wasn't wearing the right pair of shoes for Zumba. "