FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Amber: "My oldest son (now graduated) has enjoyed the comfort and look of these stylish yet sleek shoes."
- Kathleen: "My Daughter's Favorite Shoes!"
- Mary: "My husbands favorite"
- Cathy: "replacing an old pair"
- Ronald: "BECAUSE I LOVE THOSE SHOES FOR SKATEBOARDING"
- Jeffrey: "I've purchased numerous pairs of this shoe and absolutely love it--style loyalty."
- ROBERTA: "Was the shoe that person who shoe was bought for wanted"
- Michael: "For the look and comfort. Have a pair already and wanted another before they weren't available anymore."
- Roxanne: "the kind my son likes and a great price."
- Chris: "Super comfortable, very cushy, fat tongue, classic colors and style. Great shoe."
- Asgerdurs: "Adidas are always in fashion"
- Bonnie: "I thought they were a good looking black sneaker for my hubby"
- Cynthia: "My son wanted them"
- Rory: "Nice classic adidas style. great shoes for casual days"
- Valkyrie: "the person i bought these for loves them"
- marlene: "my grandson had these before and loved them"
- jesise: "this was in my price."
- Patricia: "My son wanted for his Birthday"
- Corin: "Husband loves these shoes has had TONS of this style. Says they are always comfertable"
- Kamia: "High quality shoes"
Jim asked: what is the difference in men's shoes between a 6.5 D medium and a 6.5 M medium?
- Judith A: "No clue"
- Danielle: "The "D" width is the standard and usual normal width that most runners will need. However, the "B" width is a narrower width to accommodate those needing that or that want a snugger fit."
- Tiffany (staff): "Hello, Here is a link a printable men's sizing chart that would help you find the correct size. http://www.famousfootwear.com/App_Themes/Default/images/2009/fit_assistant/mens_brannock.pdf Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
josh asked: what is the actual width of these shoes? i ask, because i bought the campus sk's all the time from our store and they were fazed out and replaced with neos which are far more narrow, are these the same with as the previous campus sk, and do they have an arch? i"m flat footed and need to know
- Judith A: "Grandson has wide feet and these fit fine."
- Marshall: "they fit similar to original Campus"
- Casey: "I think they a wide and have little arch. My husband wears them all the time and he has a wide foot and pretty flat footed."