FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jeanette: "Good pair of boots good quality"
- Jodi: "for my grand daughter"
- Melanie: "The reviews confirmed warmth and durability of much needed snow boot for my 8 year old daughter. The fact that they are also stylish is a plus. Multipurpose boot saves a lot of money and the price couldn't have been better."
- michelle: "I like to save money and shop for next year with end of season sales and they are also so cute."
- Lina: "It look really cute"
- Evangeline: "Daughter loved them!"
- eva: "I was looking for a warm comfortable winter boot for my daughter and these look like they will fit the bill !!!! I hope I'm not disappointed!!!"
Brandi asked: Are these boots water proof?
- Angela: "My girls age 5 and age 7 played in water quite a bit last year with these boots..and they're feet never got wet while wearing...so I would say Yes...They jumped into large puddles of water and out again and they're feet was not wet nor they're sock..now on they're leg a small amount of water will get through the front part where the laces are but like droplets of water only..."
- Laura: "Honestly I am not sure if they are waterproof. Most style type boots are not. I sprayed them with silicone to try to make them waterproof as much as possible and with the hard winter we had, they did not leak. I will reapply another coat this year to be on the safe side. Laura"
- JANET: "No, they are not waterproof."
- Mimi: "Hello Brandi, these boots are not completely waterproof. My daughter loves them, she finds them very comfortable and warm, but she does not use them to play in the snow."
- Brandi: "Thank you"
- nicole: "No "
- Teresa: "Love the boots, very warm but sorry they are not water proof. You can scotch guard them. Hope this helps. "
- Anupama: "No I wouldn't use them in heavy rain, water or snow...you can walk on small puddles of water and that will be fine"
- Amit: "For most part, yes. They're not like rain boots. But they were pretty good to walk in snow."