FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Tonya: "My granddaughter likes pink and purple. Loves these boots"
- Joanne: "My 8 year old girl is crazy about these! Her second pair. All her friends loved them last year"
- Darcey: "My 5-year-old loves light up shoes and the boots will match most of her winter outfits. Adorable!"
- Cara: "My daughter begged for them!"
- Carmen: "Because si beutiful and like to my daughter"
- Ronald: "Granddaughter liked them."
- A: "My daughter loved them"
- Kelly: "My daughter can not live without a pair of light up Sketchers for every season."
- Jean M: "For my granddaughter."
- vicki: "My granddaughters love them!"
- Ken: "Just because I thought my grand daughter would like them for school"
- Jolene: "Easy to Match up with outfits, and so cute. She liked these also."
- Teresa: "Daughter will love them!"
sonya asked: Are these boots waterproof?
- Kelly: "No. More an indoor style boot, not suitable for outdoor play in the snow. My daughter wears them back and forth to school and for shopping etc in the winter."
- Mary: "No there not waterproof. My daughter can't wear them when there's a lot of snow her sock will get wet."
- Darcey: "I don't believe that they are waterproof -- they are a soft, suede-like material. That being said, my daughter wears them constantly, in slush and snow, and they still light up and look great. Also, she never complains about cold feet. Hope that helps!"
- Amanda: "No the boots are not water proof."