FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Elizabeth: "Cute boots for my daughter that look like they'd keep the water out from the snow better than some of the other boots. Form fitting rather than the massive UGG looking boots."
- Martha: "wanted something other than tennis shoes for my daughter for the winter"
- Pamela: "you can dress them up or down with any attire"
- Charlene: "I think my granddaughter will love them!"
- Mike: "Granddaughter wanted these boots for Christmas"
- Gary: "Was what the kids wanted."
- Jan: "Granddaughters love boots. Christmas gift."
- Morgan: "Cute shoes for daughter"
- Diana: "stylish"
- V: "Style"
- Nelson: "this one is looks like very stardy!"
- Amy: "Love the style of this boot. Will look adorable with leggings."
- R: "I bought them for my granddaughter. I think she will love them."
- Lisa: "sale price/cute"
- Connie: "cost & style"
- Linda: "My sweet granddaughter loves books, especially with tassels! Merry Christmas to her!!"
Sharon asked: I'm purchasing for an 8-9 yr. old whose shoe size is 2.5 or 3. What should I look for?
Andrea asked: What is the sole made of? Does the middle have a fuzzy, composite look and feel? I've learned that the now often used soles are very slippery in snow....I need to have rubber soles for my kids in MN.
- Mireya: "Sole is like a plastic rubber. Might be slippery in the snow. The boot itself is like a faux suede so it is soft."