FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Penny: "I've always liked Sketcher sneakers. And being on my feet all day while making numerous trips back and forth walking at work. I needed something comfortable and easy to slip on and off at the end of a tiring day. These fit the description. They are well worth the reasonable price."
- Capiz: "Comfort, easy to put on. won't slip off my foot during workout like the clog"
- J: "I love these shoes. I walk 5 miles a day and they support my feet and my knees and back do not hurt."
- Deborah: "I love these sneaks they are so comfortable you just slip them on no lacing required"
- PAMELA: "white & comfy"
- B: "love my skechers for work and play"
Amy asked: I wear a 9 1/2 and this shoe comes in 9 or 10. One review says to buy 1/2 size smaller and 3 say 1/2 size bigger. What would you recommend?
- Robert: "i would get the 10"
- Kimberly: "These really do run true to size. I wear a 7 1/2 and that's the size I buy. I guess I would go a size bigger then or buy both sizes and keep the ones that feel the best."
- Ashby: "I always buy 1/2 size smaller in this shoe. I have several pair in several colors. One of my all time favs! 1/2 size smaller!"
- T: "I would buy the slightly larger. You can always wear a pair of thicker socks, but you can't make a too small pair larger!! Can always return to store (or mail) and easy to slip on and off. Good comfort!!"
- Linda: "I got an 8 1/2 which is the size I wear and my toe is right to the end of the shoe. So I would recommend going 1/2 size up."
- Diana: "I would say they do run a little small. So maybe the 10 would be best. Hope this helps."
- M: "I wear 9 1/2 in most shoes, but I ordered a 10 because I like to wear thick fluffy socks."
- Melissa: "I would go the 1/2 size smaller,,,, I have purchased many pairs of these sneaks and find that they run on the bigger size., ~ GREAT shoe!!!"
- Janet: "1/2 size bigger - I've worn this brand and style shoes for over 10 years and love them!"
- Lori: "I would say to go 1/2 size bigger."
- Michelle: "Amy B, If you have standard medium width or narrow feet, I would recommend 1/2 smaller. Otherwise, buy 1/2 larger to give you some cushion and the ability to wear thicker athletic socks. I hope that helps. Regards, Meschele"
Letitia asked: why is the white and silver d'lite not available in wide width?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Letitia, Unfortunately not every shoe is available in a wide width. Here is a link to all the Women's Skechers that are available in a wide width. http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Womens/_/Skechers/_/Width+Wide_C+or+W/Products.aspx I hope this helps! Emily"
Traci asked: Why don't these come in my size 11?
- Emily (staff): "We would be happy to notify you when stock in this item becomes available. To request an email notification, please follow the steps below: - Visit the item detail page of the desired style. - Click the "Don't See Your Size" link located next to "Add To Cart " button. - Enter your email address and the desired size in the pop up window that appears. - Click "Notify Me". Please note that this feature does not guarantee that stock will become available at a later date or that it is offered in the size featured in the "select size" drop down menu. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"