FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- C: "memory foam...comfort"
- Denise: "I pick these shoes because Dr. Scholl's shoes have been so comfortable in the past, and my husband love the comfort of these work boots, these are his second pair, and the ladies booties look so cute to me and there leather, so that was the big sell. So buy one and get the second pair half off, I had to get them!!!"
- Ron: "leather, style, cushioning"
- N: "Stile plus Clearance price"
- Pamela: "I've been wanting to try this brand so when I saw it on clearance I felt it was time to give it a try."
- Deborah: "Low heel and cushion insole and cute"
- Susan: "Love the style for those who have too large of calves to wear a full boot but want a great look with boot cut jeans. Also like the heel height and support of the heel. Cute Boot!"
- Jessica: "Dressy and fun looking!!"
- Stacy: "Everyone in New York City had on boots like these. I love Dr Scholls shoes for work and so I know these will be."
- Amy: "I chosse these basically for my comfort. I have worn other shoes of Dr.Scholl's and they are SUPER comfy for long periods of time and walking."
- Jane: "Real leather at a great price"
- Sharon: "Liked the style and good price."
- Sherry: "Good style of boots & long lasting."
Maddie asked: How much room is there in the toe? Tthe image looks like they are shallow, and would squeeze your toes a bit.
- Elizabeth: "There was a lot if room for me. I returned them tough because I didn't like the look on me."
- Patricia: "Actually the toe is rounded and very roomy."
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Maddie, Unfortunately we cannot give you an accurate answer to your question. I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"