FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- James: "DC Shoes is the best!"
Brett asked: Do these shoes need to be treated with some sort of leather conditioner or sued protectant? Can they get wet without getting ruined? I am looking for a shoe that I can put on, wear every day, and not have to treat except for wiping mud and dirt off my shoes. Thanks!
- TONI: "They do not need a protectant, I live in utah and walk in snow all the time. They do just fine & still look good."
- Edith: "Hi Brett, My 12 year old son wears these & he gets into everything. They have never been treated & we just wipe off the dirt & mud. This his second pair of DCs. I highly recommend them, they are the only shoe that takes what my son can dish out."
- arianna: "No they can not get wet. When they dry afterward they get a fuzzy look to them"
- Missy: "I buy these shoes for my teenage son. He is very rough on shoes. They usually last about 6 months with him with everyday wear. In answer to ur question he has gotten them wet along with leaving them out in the Az sun and they still wipe clean for the most part. I will say that the color does fade pretty easy if u are cleaning them all the time."