FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- K: "The heel height is perfect for work. I don't like anything higher than 3 1/2. They are round which makes your feet appear smaller and more comfortable. The lace goes well with opaque tights- in time for winter!"
- Tanya: "Daughter adding to her shoe collection."
- Kimberely: "they're cute"
- Madison: "I was looking for a plain pump that was both professional and dressy."
- Antonio: "They are my siza and a good heel that are comfy."
- Jaimmie: "Tried on in store, but didn't have my size available. They are really comfortable and I liked that the heel wasn't extra tall as I am kind of short and tall heels always make me feel like I'm going to fall over. The lace gives it details instead of being just a plain black heel, while still being black and being able to go with everything."
- Ashley: "Love the lace on the shoe."
- Deanne: "I LIKED THE DESIGN OF THESE SHOES"
- Leslie: "to match my daughters prom dress"
- Eva: "Needed a dressy black heel."
dee asked: Greetings, Is this shoe actually lace or net material? thanks, Mrs. Maddox
- Jackie: "Neither. "
- Nancy J: "It is a lace covering the black shoe"
- Cristina: "Hi there. It is lace. Seems to be completed adhered to cloth underneath so it won't snag. Worn a few times. Happy with it. Cristina"
- Regina: "Not lace more like a netting. Most uncomfortable shoes a have ever worn. Very attractive though ."
- Yolanda: "Not only are they beautiful but they're so comfortable. "