FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- J: "Because my husband wanted them."
- Mark: "Needed a brown dress shoe and this one got good reviews."
- Cindy: "nice looking dress shoes, that look comfortable also"
- Saul: "I love the brand"
- Sandra: "sophisticated show from a great manufacturer"
- Hubert: "Quality and fit."
- Jay: "wear them all of the time"
- Raymond: "style and price"
- L: "nice color"
- teresa: "STORES DON'T CARRY 14 IN THIS STYLE OR OTHERWISE, THESE ARE FOR MY DAUGHTERS WEDDING."
- Chafac: "Looks good"
- Steven: "Florsheim has been my shoe of choice for 20 years. Up to this point they have been the best construction and longest lasting comfortable shoes I have had for business and casual dress."
- Douglas: "Looking at them for months. Perfect style and a great brand."
- Maureen: "easy slip on/slip off"
- William: "price and liked shoe"
- John: "Price and quality"
- Shawn: "Reputable brand, classic looking shoe"
Steve asked: why is there no wide sizes for this shoe available in the drop down to choose from?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Steve, This shoe is not offered in a wide width. Please click the link below to view all Men's Dress shoes that are available in a wide: http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/Mens/_/_/Dress+Shoes/Width+Wide_E+or+2E+or+W/Products.aspx Hope this helps, Emily"
frank asked: is size 12 M the same as 12 D in Florsheim Billings shoe?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Frank, Below is the Mens width chart. D is the same as M according to the chart. Men's Width Chart 3A (AAA)= Slim, S 2A (AA) =Slim, S A = Narrow, N B = Narrow, N C = Medium, M D =Medium, M E (2E) = Wide, W 3E (EEE) =Extra wide 4E (EEEE)=Extra wide, WW Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
Bob asked: You list a shoe as medium, but in the store it shows as "D". Does not make sense. How come?
- Visnou: "Florsheim has its own scale for shoe width. For example, size D means medium width. Size E means slightly wider. Size EEE means very wide. Check their website for more info. Hope this helps."