FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Timothy: "like the style"
- Hector: "Work shoes"
- Dax: "Black version with a great sale price."
- Alicia: "Simple, comfortable style for my husband."
- Malvina: "my husband liked these"
- Nick: "bogo and comfy"
- Susan: "Past experience with Dr Scholl's shoes...quality & comfort"
- Marylin: "I am on my feet all day at work needed some good comfortable shoes live for Dr Scholl's"
- patrick: "I do a lot of walking and need comfortable shoes. Dr. Scholls is an established name with good reviews. This is my first time buying."
- William: "Had this shoe previously. Very comfortable when on your feet all day."
- John: "style, comfort and price"
- Vincent: "Very simple style appropriate for many occasions."
- C: "Style & price"
- Maureen J: "Purchased before"
- Trent: "sporty black shoes. I also wanted to try the brand"
- Geraldine: "My husband loves these shoes. When he wears out a pair, I order them again."
Khanit asked: Some Dr Scholl styles like these have a very stiff, hard and supporting "rubber" sole while others have a very flexible one. Which does this have?
- max: "The sole is firm but flexible. I have found these shoes to be very comfortable and to give very good support. My second pair."
- Robin: "The shoe is more flexible than others. "