FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jo: "Recipient's request for christmas"
- Beth: "Gift"
- nadia: "This is good for work shoes because the under the show is not slippery and my spouse has tried other kinds of shoes and this is the only one that satisfies him for workwear!"
- Kimberleigh: "My husband needed new shoes. We liked Blake, but they dont have those anymore so we are trying these out now. Hopefully we will like them."
- Sharon: "Dr. Scholl dress shoes are the favorite of my son-in-law. He has to look good in the office and all over the hospital and his footwear has to be comfortable. I thought I would get him a pair for Christmas!"
- MARY: "MY SON RUNS ALOT AT HIS JOB...BOUGHT HIM THESE FOR THE COMFORT"
- Navita: "comfort"
- Jemetra: "FOR MY HUSBAND, HIS FEET HURT AT WORK ALL DAY"
- Noah: "Gel in sole....style and comfort"
Khanit asked: Some Dr Scholl styles like these have a very stiff, hard and supporting "rubber" sole while others have a very flexible one. Which does this have?
- max: "The sole is firm but flexible. I have found these shoes to be very comfortable and to give very good support. My second pair."
- Robin: "The shoe is more flexible than others. "