FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Harold T.: "Comfort and style."
- Brian: "Have another pair of Margaritaville shoes and love them and at 50% OFF how can you beat it!"
- F: "For the neutral color and comfort"
- Bill: "I had another pair of these that I managed to get soaked or I would still have them. They are a great shoe."
- leon: "comfort and appearance"
- Donald: "Comfort"
- April: "The only boat shoes my son will wear, he loves them.You are the only ones who have them in this color."
- Conny: "have an existing pair & love them"
- Michelle: "Husband LOVES Margaritaville shoes and they are very hard to find"
- Donald: "Love these. Had them before"
- K: "Great looking shoe for my son"
- B: "comfort"
- AARON: "FOR A WEDDING"
Sylvia asked: Can these shoes be worn in the water? With diabetes we are looking for a shoe that will stay on and be okay in the water.
- Joe: "Sylvia, I wouldn't recommend these for water use. They have a leather outside and I don't think they will hold up to water submersion."
- Craig: "I have had them in the water a few times (not completely submerged though) and been out in the rain when it was down pouring and they got soaked.. now the material of the shoe has started to really wrinkle but they still look decent.. and that was only a few times of coming into contact with water. So to answer your question it all depends on how nice you want to keep them and how often they will be around water. If you are planning on having them submerged under water, I would recommend getting a water shoe cause you can find a pair a lot cheaper than what the boat shoes cost. Plus, I would try to keep them as nice as possible. They are a great casual shoe though and are very comfortable. Hope that answered your question."
- Paul: "They are great shoes, but I don't think they can be worn in the water. They are mostly leather and would not dry quickly enough or last very long."
- Monte: "Yes, these are regular deck shoes and hold up in water quite well. Remember they are made of leather and require some time to dry. I have 2 pair so if I get one wet, I can wear the other."
- Richard: "Im not sure asbto extent of water that you're referencing, but I can say that upon grtting wet, the shoe does dry. I even wash them in the washing machine when they get a little scuffed up, & they turn out just fine. Super Comfortable & worth the price. Hope I was of help to you!"