FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- L: "I have another pair and they are ever so comfy"
- M: "I love Nike and it is difficult to find my size in the girl colors."
- Pam: "there very good to work in I like the colors and style"
- Katherine: "Best fitting shoe for me. Also, very comfortable"
- Debbie: "Price"
- Brian A: "wife loves these"
- Diana: "Have a pair like these and love them...had to have another. :)"
- Maria: "I needed an inexpensive, quality pair of running shoes. I've owned Nike's before, and have been very please with the quaility of Nike. I hope this pair is as good and long lasting as my last pair."
- Aleta: "Right size and color"
- Diana: "i like them"
- Leanna: "12 Wide is a difficult size to find. These seem to have good construction, and will hopefully not be flimsy fabric sides like so many athletic shoes are today."
Cindy asked: I tried this shoe on in the store in both the Wide and the Narrow. I noticed that the insole was flat with not much arch support. I remember running shoes having more cushion and strong arch support. I am thinking of buying the wide and purchase an insole for arch support. I wanted to know if people who bought this shoe needed more shock absorption and/or arch support with the aid of insoles?
kathy asked: does this shoe have an arch ?
Darlene asked: are they truly wide have bought shoes that say wide and they are not?