FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Diane: "got to have white sneakers, right?"
- JoAnn: "I like Dr Scholls and I need a new pair."
Jessy asked: Is this shoe good for training and running?
- Sherri: "Ok for general, I don't feel they have good enough support for running especially, they are pretty hard and flat."
- Kim: "Not sure about training and running. I use them for walking."
- Carol: "I purchased these shoes for an employee who had foot pain. She walks all day and the support in these shoes relieved her pain and gave her comfort throughout the day"
- M: "Love them. I walk 10 to 20 miles per week."
Bill asked: My wife has worn out a pair of these shoes and liked them so much that she wants me to order another. I told her I would but your sizing chart only goes to a size 9.marked as 9 1/2 M. Is this size still available?.
- Emily (staff): "Hi Bill, We don't have any size 9.5's in stock. I suggest seeing if they're available at your local Famous Footwear store: To locate a certain style, simply visit the item of interest on our website then follow these instructions: 1. Locate the grey Find it at a Famous Footwear store button (appears on every shoe page - just under the add the cart button) 2. Enter your zip code 3. Call the most convenient store listed, confirm that your shoes are in stock, and put them on hold. Thank you, Famousfootwear.com"
Mary asked: I am on my feet at work all day, by the last 2 hours of work my feet HURT !! Will these help?
- Janice: "I wear my sneakers alot, walking my dog, cleaning and running errands. I have purchased Ryka before and they are really comfortable."
- Hope: "Mary, I am on my second pair of these wonderful tennis shoes. I work in a dental office and on my feet most of the day and my feet feel wonderful."
- Olivia: "I find the shoes are quite comfortable for me. I am not on my feet all day in them, but I have worn the shoes for a few hours straight; and my feet have been just fine."
- Nizam: "they've done a good job so far"