FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- S: "Inexpensive"
- H: "Love the color! and NB fit the best & they are comfortable"
- Joyce: "Love New Balance"
- C: "I need new shoes and New Balance is the most comfortable brand for me. They are also on sale and lilac is my favorite color. Win, Win, Win"
- Dawn: "Size"
- Kimberly: "Look for a good workout shoe that doesn't hurt my foot."
- Jennifer: "Good Reviews"
- Ruth: "These shoes fit well. I can wear NB shoes easily since other higher priced brands do not fit me as well"
- T: "Because it was on sale and its white"
- Joyce: "Color"
- Jeanie: "Because I finally found it in a size 5!!!!!"
- W: "so comfortable :)"
- Monique: "I wear them to work"
- Karen: "Awesome bargain!"
- Cheri: "I have always had good luck with New Balance shoes"
- Anita: "I like this style of shoe and you had it in my color preference no one else had it"
- Gerrilyn: "I have had 2 other pairs just like this, very comfortable!"
- Virginia: "I have 3 pair of these and they best shoes that I have every wore."
- Linda: "Because they are the only shoes I want to wear."
- beverly: "My first time, read the reviews and was impressed."
- Dawn: "I love New Balance. They fit perfectly."
- Tammy: "New Balance is a good walking shoe for me"
- Rebecca: "Comfort and looks"
- Lisa: "Good value for this brand."
- Deborah: "For running and walking"
- Betty: "Very comfortable sneakers."
Kimberly asked: I can't read the size anymore on the New Balance 409's (women's) that I have but think they are wides. My foot does not seem to quite reach the "wide foot" area on your foot sizing chart. How can I tell if the ones I already have are wides so I can order the right size? Also, which of the women's 409s are more cushioned, the cross-trainer or the regular shoe?
- J: "Think about what type of exercise or workout you are doing. I wear only the cross-trainer now because my workouts and walking/exercise varies so much and I need the extra stability of the cross-trainer. I always order the wide even though I fit the normal size after hearing a lady foot surgeon speak on footwear. She says to go one size up and wide to allow for natural daily expansion and cooling and flexibility of the entire foot. And to buy two pairs and rotate them every other day. I do and my feet and legs are very HAPPY :)"
- A: "Hi Kim, I had bunions and 2 surgury's done on both feet. I always get the wide in WX 409WL New Balance brands as I have found them to be a little tight if I go with the regular or smaller size. This was even after my operations. Go with wide, and I hope it works....... Yes, I still wear my shoes I bought & also bought another pair at another store (which they will not let me name), later as I need a good pair & running around icky shoes lol Hope this helps"
- Karen: "try taking the insole out- I think the sizes written underneath that."
C asked: Are these made in the USA?
Karen asked: Is the toe box on this shoe wide or narrow? Does it give enough room for the toes without cramping them?
Annette asked: removable insole?