FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Tammy: "2nd pair purchased, I love them."
- Kathy: "I liked the style and it came in narrow size."
- Betty: "Hopefully for comfort"
- Allie: "They look very comfy and I bought a pair last year that was not in my size. I got the right size this time! :)"
- Kellie: "I have the mesh version and wanted to try the suede ones. Super comfortable!"
Laura asked: I'm wondering whether these shoes are orthotic-friendly?
- Bill: "Just checked with my daughter who has no arch and she indicated that these shoes provide great support and are extremely comfortable. I had purchased them for her as a gift. Hope this helps."
- Tammy: "Yes, I would say so. I put inserts in mine. I have spine issues and arthritis and believe me the shoe makes a big difference when you are on your feet a lot. My inserts are Dr. Scholl's but they are the full sized ones for low back pain. I believe a "real" orthotic would work fine. I hope that helps."
- Dorothy: "Yes they are. I wear orthotics all the time in them."
- Kellie: "They have removable insoles which I suspect you could easily replace with your own orthotics."