FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Denise: "need a wide shoe"
- V: "I need a shoe my brace will fit in. this is stretchable and still supportive."
Denise asked: is this product true to width? I have bunions and need an extra wide width.
- Joyce: "In my opinion, it is true to width. I also have a wide foot and this shoe fits great!"
- Deborah: "The fabric gives so if you have bunyons I think they would still be comfortable to wear"
- Sharon: "Yes. I too have bunions and these shoes are not only wide enough to not put pressure on them, the shoes are soft sided so the fit and feel is really comfy."
- Ellen: "Yes, these shoes are true to width. The shoe is also soft and does not put pressure on my feet. I loved the first pair I bought so much I bought 2 more pairs in different colors."
- Sandra: "I found them to be a little narrow."
- Joy: "The shoe are true to width and are not wide. "
- Claudia: "I have wide feet and the width was fine for me. Very comfy. I wish I had bought it a half size bigger, however, because my toe was all the way to the front of the shoe. There's not a lot of support in this shoe, but it's very comfortable and goes with anything."
- Judy S: "I also have bunions and these fit well, even though they look like they narrow in the toe box area. Incredibly comfortable. I have three pairs!"
- Amy: "I bought narrows, so they were true to being narrow."
- Jill: "They are true to width but not very supportive, feel like a slipper with laces. hope this helps"
Sally asked: Do they run small?
- Arlene: "They run true to size or if anything a little long. I wear a 10.5 to 11. I purchased a 11 and they were just a little long. They are extreamly light weight. they seem to feel comfortable. I did return them but havent checked to see if they come in half sizes. I also have high arces and would probably add arch support and would have a great pair of shoes."
- Claire: "No, I felt that they ran true to size. I purchased both red and blue and had planned on wearing thin socks with them... as my intention was for more of a spring and fall look. I am very pleased with the results. I could not wear them every day as they don't have the overall support that I require, but as an occasional accessory - so, so happy!"
- Lisa: "The size that I received was the size that I expected, it was a perfect fit!"
- Paula: "Yes, they do run a little small."
- Joann: "I found that they run a little small. They were both slightly short and tight across when tying. Other than that I really like these shoes."
- Margaret: "Mine were true to size. Very comfortable."
- Valerie: "No"
- Diana: "Yes"
- Joy: "I wear a 7 and they fit just right. Very comfortable. "
- Pamela: "No, not that I found. They are very comfortable too."
- Barbara: "I think they run true to size. I love mine."