FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Terence: "One of the most comfortable shoes ever made."
- Mary Deborah: "comfort & fit"
- Caroline: "I have wide feet and have been looking for a pair of comfortable casual shoes and Propet is a great shoe for wide width"
Mary asked: Is shoe made of nubuck matarial?
- Judy S: "No. It is a material that is washable. You just wash them in the washer when dirty."
- Joann: "Yes, this shoe is made with nubuck material. It is a very comfortable shoe and fits true to size."
- Janice: "No it's a clothlike faux suede (like the microfiber sofas you see in furniture stores). Very soft but also very tough and since you can wash these shoes, easy to keep clean."
- P: "I was not sure what nubuck was, but when I looked it up it is an actual leather. So, no, these are a brushed velour, although you would think leather to look at them. There are 2 layers of velour with foam in between. They are very lightweight and extremely comfortable and actually machine washable. I like them a lot, but if you are looking for leather, these are not what you want. I have a lot of foot problems and find them perfect for me."
- Mary-Ann: "Yes and the shoe is very comfortable, I have them in almost every color and I like them very much, but if I am being honest, I find there is no support in the shoe. I would recommend this shoe if you don't need the arch support."
- Sandy: "The material is very soft. I looked at the tag inside of the shoe and it states that the upper is man made material....made in China. It does not state what it is made from though."