FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Diane: "looking for a wide comfortable shoe to wear to work"
- Tanya: "wide width looks comfortable"
- ken: "good fit"
- Debbi: "Need comfortable, supportive shoes due to recent knee surgery. These fit the bill very well."
- ROBIN: "Because the taupe ones were so Comfy"
- M: "Have these in red, and wear them a lot. The black will be worn even more, as it will go with anything."
- RZ: "style & comfort & price"
- Lavern: "style and size selection"
- Janna: "looks comfortable"
Lisa asked: I have a foot that swells a lot...barely fits in a mens wide width... any suggestions when ordering this shoe? Wide, extra wide or not at all?
- Charlene: "my foot is wide and the tabs barely fasten sometimes, so I would say wide. They also seem to be a little short."
- Cathy: "Personally I love this shoe. I bought the wide and it is very comfortable. My feet swell too at times and they are never uncomfortable. They are a great show to walk in. I wouldn't walk at an amusement park with them but a day of shopping is good! I wish they had a bunch of different colors! I would buy them all!"
- Carol: "I have a medium width foot and the M width fits me perfectly without any wiggle room. I recommend trying the Wide if available because these are amazingly lightweight and comfortable shoes as well as good looking with both dressy and casual clothes. Good luck!"
- Debbi: "I bought these because I broke my ankle and have had swelling issues ever since. I purchased the extra wide and find the shoes very comfortable even on "bad" days. I would definitely purchase them again."