FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Phyllis: "I liked the style."
- H: "I own these shoes in red and absolutely love them. Cute enough for work or the weekend, comfortable enough to wear all day."
- Margaret: "For Work ...."
- J: "Based on how much my Mom loved the red ones of these she asked if I would get her these in black."
- Sue: "these shoes can be casual and business appropriate"
- Jane: "Comfortable and washable"
- B: "Need comfortable black shoes for long shifts in retail."
- Ellice: "I have another pair like this in another color, and they are probably the most comfortable pair of shoes I've owned. They wash well, and stand up to the task of chasing after small kids all day."
- Ellen: "I needed a pair of shoes for my Mom. Her feet were swollen and she needed an easy comfortable slip on. These fit the bill and they are cute."
Lisa asked: I have a foot that swells a lot...barely fits in a mens wide width... any suggestions when ordering this shoe? Wide, extra wide or not at all?
- Charlene: "my foot is wide and the tabs barely fasten sometimes, so I would say wide. They also seem to be a little short."
- Cathy: "Personally I love this shoe. I bought the wide and it is very comfortable. My feet swell too at times and they are never uncomfortable. They are a great show to walk in. I wouldn't walk at an amusement park with them but a day of shopping is good! I wish they had a bunch of different colors! I would buy them all!"
- Carol: "I have a medium width foot and the M width fits me perfectly without any wiggle room. I recommend trying the Wide if available because these are amazingly lightweight and comfortable shoes as well as good looking with both dressy and casual clothes. Good luck!"
- Debbi: "I bought these because I broke my ankle and have had swelling issues ever since. I purchased the extra wide and find the shoes very comfortable even on "bad" days. I would definitely purchase them again."