FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Ida G.: "Good-looking shoe and size availability"
- C: "My mom needed narrow sneakers"
- Rosalind: "due to dropped foot"
Pamela asked: Are they ortho recommended?
- Francisca: "Yes, but they run small maybe a half size small possible one size, I wear a size 8 and my toes are bunched up but they are very comfortable"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Pamela, Unfortunately we're unable to answer your question. We're very sorry for the inconvenience. Our Apologies, Emily"
Grace asked: Are they recommended for diabetics?
- Jean C: "I bought the wide for my sister in law who has had both hips replaced and also has foot problems which require her wearing an ankle/foot brace in her right shoe. She loves them and has them on every week when we take her grocery shopping. I have never seen her in the New Balance shoes which we bought at the same time. She likes the Propet best."
- Darlene: "Yes, definitely."