FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Deborah: "I've chosen these shoes for my brother's wedding. I need simple and dye-able and elegant they fit the bill"
- frania: "low heel dye to match dress"
- Helen: "Very elegant shoe design and the heel height is perfect for my needs! I purchased this to be my dress shoe for my wedding."
- MAUREEN: "style"
- Elizabeth: "This style will match my bridesmaids dress for my sister's wedding perfectly!"
- Vivian: "bridesmaid"
Shar asked: How would I dye these shoes? I want to dye gold.
- maria: "I brought mine to my local shoe repair store. I didn't want to attempt it myself. They were a perfect match. I had them dyed dark grey."
- Sue: "A shoemaker should be able to assist with this."
patti asked: I take it since these shoes are called dyeables, they can be dyed, is this so?
- jen: "In white they are dyeable. Silver is not dyeable"
- Nancy: "Bought this shoe in silver. Gather if purchased in white they could be dyed."