FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- R: "Wedding. They were comfortable all day and into the night."
- C: "Wore them in a wedding"
- Kathleen: "FOR MY SONS WEDDING"
- Carol: "For an outdoor wedding."
- Christine: "I needed a silver shoe for my son's wedding. The wedge heel looks comfortable and will work well at the outdoor ceremony"
- kathryn: "right color heel height"
- Peggy: "elegant for a wedding but not too high of a heel"
Cynthia asked: My foot measures 11.5. Should I order a size 12 or 11? Does this shoe run true to fit/larger?
- Teena: "true to fit"
- Kimberly: "I would order it in 11.5. I felt it was quite true to my actual size."
- Rebecca: "This shoe runs pretty true to size so you should be fine with 11.5. I ordered 3 pairs for my bridesmaids and only one of them had to be exchanged for a half size bigger. Hope this helps!"
- Janice: "I wear a 9 wide and it is a perfect fit for me. "
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Here is a link a printable women's sizing chart that would help you find the correct size. http://www.famousfootwear.com/App_Themes/Default/images/2009/fit_assistant/womens_brannock.pdf Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"