FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- G: "closed toe, color, 1 inch heel"
- Linda: "The Narrow size and color."
- Bill: "A gift for my daughter."
- Dierdre: "looks similar to a pair of sandals i have had in the past and they were the most comfortable and were appropriate for work as well. very, very comfortable."
- Elizabeth: "Style and many previous purchases of Propet shoes"
- Loretta: "style"
Mary asked: do these have any arch support?
- Arlene: "Yes, I would say that the arch support is very good in these shoes. A great walking shoe."
- T: "No, these shoes did not really have any arch support. They also are no where near the color they are in the picture, they are alot lighter."
- Surelda: "There is arch support, but it is not determinable by looking at the shoe. Once on, your foot moulds into the shoe but not to sweat. It is a comfortable shoe. As a flatfooted individual, I have worked in a lawfirm in these all day and done student teaching. I have never needed to add inserts for arch support."
- Elizabeth: "No, they do not have significant arch support."
- Doreen: "They have some, but not a lot. They are well cushioned. They are better than most sandals. I had plantar fasciitis a few months ago and I can wear these with no problems. I had a little heel rubbing which has gone away after several wearings. The color is lighter than the picture and I oiled them to make them a bit darker (more like the picture)."
- Bill: "Extremely comfortable, but no visible arch support."