FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Sharon: "For my daughters wedding to wear while taking outdoor pictures. Heels sink into the ground while wedges don't. And I think she will like the comfort she may dance in them all night. Thank you! Mother of the bride"
- sharon: "look comfortable and elegant too."
- Dorothy: "I'm getting married in February. My wedding dress is Ivory so I needed an Ivory comfortable shoe to change in."
- marla: "wedding"
- Darlene: "My wedding"
- Judy: "I am getting married in July and was looking for a comfortable shoe that is still attractive and high enough to still wear with my wedding dress. I hope they work out>>>"
- Debra: "To wear at my wedding."