FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Lisa: "Bridesmaid shoes"
- Sheryl: "I chose these shoes for my wedding and they are just what I was looking for. Elegant with a moderate heel."
- Candace: "I picked these shoes to go with my wedding dress. I wanted a wider heel because we will be outside on the grass. Other reviewers said these were perfect and comfortable for just that. I can't wait to get them!"
- Pauline: "My daughters Wedding she needs to have pretty comfortable shoes!!! Her mom"
- stacey: "Wedding"
- Judy: "they look comfortable, and are the color and style I wanted"
Jodi asked: I'm not sure if I should order an 8 or 8.5 in this shoe. I'm getting married in Sept and don't want to battle with a shoe that doesn't fit or feel good! Help please?
- georgette: "Congratulations in advance. I liked the shoes, but if u are a tall person I suggest to wear a lower heels cause it Will not be comfortable. I m tall so I suffer with pain in my foot if I wear a high heels special when I have to stand for long. I hope my answer can help."
- Jodi: "Thanks! I was leaning toward one of those options, but sometimes insight from someone else is great.. appreciate it!"
- Nicole: "I would recommend buying both and returning the one that doesn't fit as comfortably. If you return directly to a store in your area then you don't have to pay return shipping. Alternatively if that is not an option, then I would recommend the larger size. You will be on your feet a lot on your wedding day and comfortable shoes are a must, especially as your feet might swell up. Hope this helps."